A place to visit an often bored mind.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Germ-a-phobe & idiots

I readily admit it. I think I'm a germ-a-phobe. Really. Okay, I already knew that, but seriously. Our local library was renovating and needed volunteers this week. So I helped out, helped shelve books and today helped clean the pc's. REALLY clean them, keyboards with like....Qtips and alcohol. The best thing I can say is that I had alcohol. At least I could disinfect myself. I mean, have you ever thought about it? How many people use public things like computers and don't bother to wash their hands? That'll give you something to contemplate the next time you go to the library to look up research material. Next invention...portable, personal keyboards.

I'm an idiot. I know.

I really don't like germs. It's like doctor's offices for crying out loud.

And stupid people. I REALLY don't like stupid people. They tend to irritate me, then have the ability to infuriate me. And out of really stupid people, are stupid drivers. sigh. Maybe I should take a competive driving course. THAT'd be fun. I bet I could write it into a book and write the course off as research.

Okay, enough pointless rambles. Y'all have a GREAT weekend.

Best,
Jaycee

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Okay too funny about the germs.

That's like the grocery carts. Can we say eww. First you have the general adult populationand their unwashed hands, add to that that toddler who snot, pick their nose, slobber, and scratch inside their diapers ALSO hold onto the very bar we use to push. GROSS!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle Pillow said...

My biggie is money. Pressed against someone's butt all day. Ew. lol

And what is with the hairloss spammers, lol I HATE SPAMMERS Don;t worry Jaycee, I'll hunt them down for you and avenge you with fiction.

OOO, that's your next novel. Get to work! It's due on my desk next week. Wait, next week is busy, make it today.

:)

Michelle

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home