A place to visit an often bored mind.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Have You Ever noticed...

...how sick everyone is that visits doctor's offices? Well, seems a given doesn't it? Am I the only person who doesn't want to touch anything while I'm in there? I mean people with the barfies have flipped through those mags, ya know? I go totally germaphobe OCD when I get into doctor's offices. Oh well, and what, you may ask brought this bout of dr. office fear to the fore--well, I had to take my youngest in today. Bless his heart. He was really sick and had a fever. So two hours later we see the doc and get some meds. Hopefully,they'll work.

It's Monday, no sleep last night, but that's okay, kiddo is tired too.

OH, and my mom and aunts are taking a ya-ya trip to Europe. They're leaving today and are so excited it's like watching a group of teenage girls get ready for prom. :)

If I thought hard and long enough, I migh actually come up with something important to say, but lack of sleep and NO CAFFIENE (don't ask) have left me sluggish.

Today's song: Citadel.Yeah, that's my song for the day.

Jaycee

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Yeah... I hold out until I'm dying so I won't catch a double whammy.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

Omg Jaycee you're actually blogging!

I nearly dropped over dead when I came upon your blog and found you'd been posting.

Perhaps when I get over my total shock I'll respond coherently.

hehehe

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jaycee said...

Har, har, Jaci. Smart ass.


Hey, I'm TRYING here. This blog things a bitch sometimes. It's like....journaling or something.

J

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home