A place to visit an often bored mind.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I feel smart

Why you might ask. Because I called and hounded Mandy until she sent me her HTML codes to Blogspot so that I could 'understand' wtf it was I was supposed to be doing. And I did! I think. At least it looks right to me. We'll see if it stays that way. lol.

Photo's yesterday, graphics and links today. I've discovered that when you work with HTML codes, it gets easier. At least to understand. Now ask me tomorrow and I won't have a freaking clue, but for now, these few minutes.... I feel intelligent. :)

Everyone have a great day. I'll hopefully get some stuff posted later.

Jaycee

3 Comments:

Blogger Maura Anderson said...

It looks good!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jaycee said...

THanks, Maura! I'm trying. lol. Hopefully, I'll remember what all I did come the next time I decide to fiddle. :)

Jaycee

9:05 PM  
Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Just remember the most important thing of all - make a copy of the template each time - BEFORE you fiddle!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home