A place to visit an often bored mind.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Such a Girl, and a Blonde One at That

What exactly does a rotar do anyway? In terms of wheels/brakes/driving? I haven't a clue. But apprently I've royally f*ed mine up. I kept telling hubby the expidition was making a funny noise, no warning lights came on and no one said anything about brake pads when I did the service thing a few weeks ago. I'm "into the metal" as one man told my husband who showed up when I called and did the... "Yeah, something about replacing rotars or something." He freaked.


Now I think "into the metal" sounds cool. But this is apperantly not a good thing. No, I'm really not blonde, okay, so I'm kinda blonde. But this is cars, not a crime scene or a fictional crime scene or on a more every day around my house--child scene. Let's face it, I'm just not a mechanically inclined person. Mechanics are like... geometry. I could do matrixes in algebra and loved them, not sure why everyone else got confused. But give me an algorith or Pathagorim's theory (at least I think maybe that was his name--sorry Mr. Gary), and I can't think my way out of a damn box. So geometry and mechanics just sort of go together in the 'things I just don't get' category.

Sadly, I'm thinking I should maybe do a book where the heroine works in a garage? I might learn something more useful than different ways to kill a person. Oh wait, this is me, I'd devise new plot scenarios with villains due to my surroundings. BUT I might also learn more about my cars and lingo that sounds cool. Yeah, so anyway, hubby is none to pleased with me. The wonderful guys at Larry's Lube got a kick out of me and my mother's upset because I can't drive her to my brother's tonight for a thing tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well, at least the bills are paid and it's getting warmer.

Have a good one
Jaycee *who'd have to get a manual out to change a tire*

2 Comments:

Blogger K.A.S. said...

Awww. *hugs*
Remind hubby there's clear definition of labor. You have the kids, he takes care of cars. Anytime he want's to try swapping those around, I want a full report.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Jaycee said...

Hahaha, Karen. No kidding. :)

Jaycee

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home