A place to visit an often bored mind.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Blogging take three...

What to blog about?

As I've said before, I'm horrible at this blog thing. I was doing pretty good. At least a post a week, then I haven't posted anything in two weeks, or is it three? Well, anywho, it's been awhile.

Things here have been busy. School stuff, life, books, edits, more book ideas, approaching birthdays and Christmas. I'm the idiot that decided to 'make' many of the gifts this year. Why did I do this again? I realize time is getting short and I really haven't even begun, and deadlines are looming and and and... I feel a panic attack coming on.

Yeah, so deep breath, get through one thing at a time and we'll see what happens.

I'm currently trying to come up with a good Christmas contest for the readers, but as yet, my creative muse is still rebelling. The witch. She gives me 'just enough' then flits away. I think she's pissed, about what, I'm not precisely certain. So the battle of wills begins. I have deadlines, I'll rope her butt and tie her to a chair and we'll see what we come up with. Nyx is very complicated and moody, ya know.

Well, I wish you all a very wonderful weekend. And maybe I can keep up with this a bit better next week. :)

Jaycee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home