A place to visit an often bored mind.

Monday, March 06, 2006

The name game

We have a new cat we adopted. Her name, from the adoption agency was Bobbi (she's a bobtail cat). My youngest decides he's going to rename her.
in a week the cat has been called:
Bobbi
Bob
Diamond
Cowboy ( I have no idea)
Tuesday
Darling
Sasha
Darling again
Bobbi
Amy.

I'm told that he might call her Vadar. Vadar could be a girl too. Or maybe Jedi. He tells me names are very, very important. Can't argue with the kid. Took me nine months to choose his and I won't admit how long it takes to come up with character names. I'll have to remember to post a picture of the still-naming cat.

Jaycee

1 Comments:

Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Kitties are so much fun! I only have ... umm ... seven of my own.

Some I gave names to but they didn't stick... None of them actually kept the names they had come with.

Love to see a picture sometime!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home