A place to visit an often bored mind.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fun...

I love writing kick-ass women. Just thought I'd share. It's been awhile since I really had one. Strong ones, yes. I like all my females to be strong in one way or another be they stay-at-home-moms or hired assassins. ;) So I'm currently writing Reen. Who's a shifter. More about her later when i can talk about her. She's fun, so is Saker, her mate. :)

What else? this week, I've done all the laundry, cleaned half of my house, finished a story, started another that's a short and am currently about a forth of the way through it. What's left? Packing. I hate packing. Really I do.

And that sums it up for me.

Thought for the day: What am I forgetting now?

Jaycee

Musician: James Blunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home