A place to visit an often bored mind.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Blogger?

Can I just ask why certain people feel the need to 'fix' things that are not broken? Signing into this new blogger is a pain in the ass, I still can't post on other people's blogs and have NO idea WHY as I've followed all their pesky instructions. Perhaps this is a sign. A sign that I'm just not ment to blog. A sign that I'm better off saving my limited time to writing on my books instead of cruising blogs and trying to post. Who is Google to tell me I must update and roll a perfectly working blog into their new program anyway?

I'm just in a rant. I couldn't post to my friends' napped blogs yesterday and I've given up today.

And I can't find my phones, which means the batteries are dead.

Did I mention the youngest has the barfies again? Joy.

I'm going to go eat more coffee beans now and then find some characters to kill off.

Jaycee

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Pillow said...

HI JAYCEE!! (((hugs)))

Don't you just love having characters you can take your frustrations out on? :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle Pillow said...

You've been tagged! Take a look at my blog and then tell us about yourself.

LOL, sorry I just had to come get you! :)

http://michellepillow.com/authorblog/

7:52 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Smile, they grow up...they leave (I used to think that was bad) but then you get over it and your bored!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home